The 5 most important announcements from Apple’s iPhone Xs event
The wait this year was particularly excruciating, but Apple's big "fall event" is finally behind us. Why was it so excruciating? Because details surrounding Apple's 2018 iPhone lineup first began leaking all the way back in late 2017 just after last year's iPhone X was released. We've known since then that this year's iPhone lineup was going to be fantastic, so waiting for Apple to finally make the announcements seemed like it took forever.
Of course as time passed, more and more details about Apple's new iPhones and other unreleased Apple products kept leaking. In fact, we knew almost everything there was to know about the iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, and iPhone Xr long before Apple executives took the stage at the Steve Jobs theater on Wednesday to officially unveil them. And since information surrounding most of Apple's other announcements leaked as well, there weren't many surprises to be found.
Now that the event is over and the dust has settled, however, we have all the information straight from the horse's mouth. In this post, we'll recap all of Apple's biggest announcements from today's event and give you all the important details you need to know.
BGR Top Deals:
- Save $95 on the most affordable Roomba that works with Alexa and Google
- Rugged, waterproof smart plug lets you control the great outdoors with Alexa or Google
Trending Right Now:
- Google has some serious plans in store for its Pixel 3 launch
- Apple just unveiled the new iPhone Xr, its most affordable iPhone of 2018
- ‘Avengers 4’ spoiler says undoing the ‘Infinity War’ deaths is going to bring serious heartbreak
The 5 most important announcements from Apple’s iPhone Xs event originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 12 Sep 2018 at 14:53:09 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.