The 5 best new products from LG’s CES 2018 event: Paper-thin OLED TV, InstaView fridge, more
LG is the first major global brand to host a press conference at CES 2018, and the company certainly set the bar high. The South Korean Company's event was action packed from start to finish, showcasing some of the hottest new devices that will debut in 2018. It's not surprising at all that two of the hottest products LG showed off during its big press conference were OLED TVs, since LG's previous-generation OLED lineup was the best in the business in 2017. Considering how good Samsung TVs are these days, that's saying a lot.
LG had more than just TVs to show off on Monday though, and we've rounded up the company's five best new products right here in this post. Please be forewarned, however, that this post is definitely NSFW — not safe for wallets.
BGR Top Deals:
- This $27 box is all cord cutters need to record live TV without a cable company’s DVR
- This $42 wireless keyboard never needs to be recharged
Trending Right Now:
- The 10 most exciting announcements so far from CES 2018
- Intel announces Core chips with Radeon graphics as Nvidia unveils SoC for self-driving cars
- Samsung introduces the future of displays: A 146-inch MicroLED TV that fills an entire wall
The 5 best new products from LG’s CES 2018 event: Paper-thin OLED TV, InstaView fridge, more originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 8 Jan 2018 at 11:45:49 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.