Apple’s 2018 iPhones are about a year away, but a new report indicates that future iPhone 8 and iPhone X successors will come with a brand new power management system that will qualify as the “most advanced in the industry.”
That means Apple is working on a new component that won’t be available on Android for some time to come. And yes, that means one more Apple supplier will take a severe financial hit as a result.
BGR Top Deals:
- How to give your Fire TV or Chromecast a huge speed boost for just $18
- Hurry: The Nest Thermostat is back on sale below its Black Friday price
Trending Right Now:
- Astronomers spot a planet so hostile they had a hard time believing it
- Brilliant moron uses empty snack bags to block his employer’s GPS tracking, gets fired anyway
- Man diagnosed with eye-eating parasite claims he got it from a water park
The 2018 iPhone will have killer battery life thanks to new Apple chip originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 30 Nov 2017 at 22:02:20 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.