People often ask us why the Consumer Electronics Show takes place in Las Vegas every single year, and the answer is simple: it's so massive that is won't fit anywhere else in America. CES is the biggest trade show of the year, and CES 2018 is shaping up to be the biggest show on record with nearly 200,000 attendees in addition to thousands of companies with a presence at the show. Companies large and small show off all sorts of new gadgets and gizmos all week long at CES, and some of the most interesting products often come from small startups that most people have never even heard of. Of course, there are still three huge consumer electronics brands in particular that host the most hotly anticipated events each and every year.
CES day 2 is here, which means the big press conferences from Samsung, Sony, and LG are no behind us. There were a ton of announcements to digest at each of the three big events, of course, so in this post we'll zero in on the 10 hottest products that debuted at the show this year.
BGR Top Deals:
- These 25 delicious slow cooker recipes taste even better in this discounted Crock-Pot
- This $27 box is all cord cutters need to record live TV without a cable company’s DVR
Trending Right Now:
- NASA’s Juno just sent back a photo of Jupiter that looks too insane to be real
- The 10 most exciting announcements so far from CES 2018
- Groundbreaking new studies suggest the presence of a fourth dimension
The 10 biggest announcements from the 3 biggest brands at CES 2018 originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 9 Jan 2018 at 12:14:05 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.