Test shows how much the iOS 12 public beta can speed up an older iPhone
When Apple announced iOS 12 at its developer conference earlier this month, there was an unusual lack of new features to show off. This year, we aren't getting many fancily redesigned apps, new lock screens, or any of the major visual changes that iOS updates normally bring. Instead, Apple is pushing one feature above all else: Performance.
iOS 12 is supposed to be notably faster than previous versions of iOS, and not just on the iPhone X and iPhone 8. Apple is supporting iPhones all the way back to 2013's iPhone 5S, and it promises that for once, the new software will actually speed things up.
BGR Top Deals:
- You know the AirPods rivals everyone loves? They’re somehow only $18.79 right now
- Save $200 on Sony’s Glass Sound Speaker, which is basically a work of art
Trending Right Now:
- The biggest reason you should install iOS 12 public beta on your iPhone
- Verizon’s new MVNO keeps insisting it’s not an MVNO
- We finally know how Disney chose which Avengers to kill in Infinity War
Test shows how much the iOS 12 public beta can speed up an older iPhone originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 28 Jun 2018 at 11:24:32 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.