The iPhone X is the first iPhone with an OLED display, which happens to be the best smartphone display in the world right now. The screen is manufactured by Samsung Display, the company that also makes the OLED screens inside Samsung’s flagship phones, which were the best mobile screens of 2017 until the iPhone X was released. Samsung display quality coupled with Apple's tuning appears to be a match made in heaven.
But what about screen burn-in? Is that something iPhone X users should worry? Absolutely not. At least that’s the conclusion of a recent test involving the iPhone X, the Galaxy S7 Edge, and the Galaxy Note 8.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s top deals: $139 Sonos Play:1, Bose sound bar, Fire TV QWERTY keyboard, Soylent sale, more
- These $24 wireless earbuds sound better than $159 AirPods
Trending Right Now:
- Researchers just accidentally found an effective Alzheimer’s treatment while trying to cure diabetes
- Forget the ‘boring’ Galaxy S9, there’s a cheaper alternative available right now
- Niagara Falls is coated in ice and looks absolutely insane right now
Test shows how good iPhone X’s OLED screen is at preventing burn-in originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 2 Jan 2018 at 15:19:33 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.