Tesla’s next-gen Roadster looks incredible in these new colors
When Tesla unveiled its highly anticipated Tesla Semi this past November, Elon Musk surprised everyone when he also introduced a next-gen version of the company's iconic Roadster. And with the type of showmanship we've come to expect from Musk, Tesla introduced the Roadster by having it drive out of the back of a Tesla Semi.
Without exaggeration, Tesla's Roadster is an absolute screamer. With a 0-60 MPH time of just 1.9 seconds flat, Tesla's next-gen Roadster is faster than the Bugatti Veyron and nearly any other super car you can think of. Indeed, Musk at the event boasted that "it will be the fastest production car ever made." And for good measure, the Roadster will sport a top speed of 250 MPH and a range of 620 miles on a single charge.
BGR Top Deals:
- This $31 dongle is better than a $150 Apple TV for two main reasons
- Bose’s best wired headphones are half off on Amazon, and we’ll show you how to make them wireless
Trending Right Now:
- Major dog food brands recalls shipments tainted with euthanasia drug
- First Galaxy S10 leak surfaces a week ahead of Samsung’s Galaxy S9 launch
- Someone got his hands on a Galaxy S9 and spilled its remaining secrets
Tesla’s next-gen Roadster looks incredible in these new colors originally appeared on BGR.com on Sat, 17 Feb 2018 at 10:58:48 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.