Tesla’s crazy next-gen Roadster was just photographed in public for the first time
When Tesla had its Tesla Semi unveiling event last November, Elon Musk pulled off his best Steve Jobs impression when he made a "one more thing" announcement that completely caught everyone in attendance off-guard. In the blink of an eye, Musk introduced a next-gen Roadster that no one saw coming. A theatrical moment to say the least, Tesla unveiled its new Roadster by having it dramatically drive out from the back of a Tesla Semi.
Tesla's next-gen roadster is an absolute beast of a car and can go from 0-60 MPH in just 1.9 seconds, which is impressively faster than a Bugatti Veyron and any other supercar you can probably think of. In turn, Musk boasted that the new roadster will be "the fastest production car ever made." Beyond that, Tesla's next-gen Roadster sports an impressive range of 620 miles and a top speed of 250 MPH.
BGR Top Deals:
- This $27 box is all cord cutters need to record live TV without a cable company’s DVR
- These 25 delicious slow cooker recipes taste even better in this discounted Crock-Pot
Trending Right Now:
- Melting glaciers aren’t just causing sea levels to rise – they’re causing the ocean floor to sink
- NASA’s Juno just sent back a photo of Jupiter that looks too insane to be real
- The 10 most exciting announcements so far from CES 2018
Tesla’s crazy next-gen Roadster was just photographed in public for the first time originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 8 Jan 2018 at 18:32:52 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.