Tesla vehemently disputes report which claims company under-reports factory injuries
Tesla is vehemently disputing an investigative report from Reveal which claims that the electric car company does not place a premium on worker safety inside of its Fremont factory in California. Among a slew of allegations, the report claims that work on the factory floor is a chaotic mess and that Tesla prioritizes speed over safety.
Though reported injuries at Tesla have dropped significantly over the past few months, Reveal argues that Tesla is simply opting not to report some of the significant injuries that occur on the factory floor. In short, the report claims that improved worker safety at Tesla is nothing more than a well-crafted illusion.
BGR Top Deals:
- Surprise! Amazon’s two best devices ever were both just discounted at the same time
- The hot new Fitbit Versa smartwatch with 4-day battery life just launched on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- It looks like MoviePass just ruined its unlimited subscription service
- Facebook tracks you even if you’re not a user, and you can’t really do anything about it
- I have little hope that the Pixel 3 will be anything but an iPhone X clone
Tesla vehemently disputes report which claims company under-reports factory injuries originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 16 Apr 2018 at 19:09:36 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.