Tesla Semi showcases its insane acceleration in new video
The fact that folks who ordinarily have little interest in a semi-truck are closely following the Tesla Semi speaks to the unrivaled excitement and passion the Tesla brand engenders in fans. Since its introduction this past November, Tesla has already fielded a number of pre-orders from a wide range of companies, including Sysco and Walmart. Not too long ago, Pepsi committed to buying 100 Tesla Semi trucks while UPS committed to buying 125 trucks.
With the entry-level model boasting 300 miles of range, the Tesla Semi promises to be a more affordable, efficient, and capable option for companies who need to haul goods across the country. As Elon Musk made a point of noting a few months ago, the average cost of operating a Tesla Semi on a per-mile basis checks in at 85 cents compared to an average cost of $1.51 for rail.
BGR Top Deals:
- The best-selling wireless headphones on the entire Amazon site are just $35 right now
- These $40 knockoffs look just like Apple’s $159 AirPods, and they sound almost as good
Trending Right Now:
- Amazon just made shopping at Whole Foods even cheaper for Prime members
- These 3 cities will be the first to get real 5G
- You might get a Galaxy S9 sooner than we thought
Tesla Semi showcases its insane acceleration in new video originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 21 Feb 2018 at 23:32:48 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.