Amidst the seemingly endless stream of chaos and negativity that currently dominates our news cycle, it's nice to see an uplifting and touching story surface to the top every once in a while. In a tale that's equal parts sad and heartwarming, Tesla this week prioritized the delivery of a Model 3 to an early reservation holder who unfortunately is suffering from terminal cancer. The man, who we only know by his Tesla Motor Club handle Graniteds, was worried that he wouldn't receive his Model 3 in time given that Model 3 production has been coming along much slower than anticipated. Indeed, Tesla still hasn't started to deliver units to non-employee reservation holders.
As to how the story unfolded, well, that's an interesting saga in and of itself.
BGR Top Deals:
- It’s not too late to get a Super NES Classic in time for Christmas
- Today’s best deals: Google Wifi, Fitbit Ionic, Logitech Harmony Elite, so much Philips Hue, more
Trending Right Now:
- Samsung’s redesigned Galaxy S9 has reportedly been cancelled in favor of a boring update
- The best thing about ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ is also the worst thing about it
- ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ review: This is not going to go the way you think
Tesla grants man suffering from terminal cancer his final wish: A brand new Model 3 originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 15 Dec 2017 at 10:31:56 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.