Tennessee family finds incredibly rare albino raccoon
A potential pest problem resulted in one of the most unlikely discoveries imaginable, and it all started when a Tennessee family called a wildlife management company because something had been breaking into their bird feeders. Members of Alpha Wildlife set up traps after spotting raccoon footprints and asked the homeowner to contact them later.
The next morning the homeowners got an incredible surprise. There, in one of the traps, was an albino raccoon, an animal so rare that you're more likely to get struck by lightning than to casually stumble upon across one.
BGR Top Deals:
- The best-selling surround sound system on Amazon is down to its lowest price ever, today only
- This new LED light strip is just like the Philips Hue’s $90 model, but it costs $24
Trending Right Now:
- A new ‘Captain Marvel’ revelation supports the most heartbreaking ‘Avengers 4’ theory
- Samsung has a huge Galaxy Note 9 and Galaxy S9 deal ahead of Black Friday
- Google confirmed that it’s working to fix one of the Pixel 3’s biggest problems
Tennessee family finds incredibly rare albino raccoon originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 6 Nov 2018 at 20:08:11 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.