Tech billionaire arrested after a suitcase of drugs was found in his Vegas hotel room
Henry T. Nicholas III, the billionaire founder of chip-maker Broadcom, has been arrested by Las Vegas police on drug trafficking charges. According to the Associated Press, Nicholas was arrested on suspicion of trafficking heroin, cocaine, meth and ecstasy.
Security was called when Nicholas couldn't get into his room at the Encore, a Las Vegas casino hotel. When security arrived, they reportedly found Nicholas with Ashley Fargo, the ex-wife of an heir to the Wells Fargo banking fortune. Fargo was passed out with a semi-deflated balloon in her mouth, but was revived by paramedics.
BGR Top Deals:
- Beats Solo3 wireless headphones are back down to their lowest price ever
- Your cable company will hate you as much as you hate them after you get this $39 box
Trending Right Now:
- Avengers 4: New evidence may reveal how the Infinity War deaths will be undone
- There’s an alternate ‘Infinity War’ ending that would have ruined ‘Avengers 4’
- Galaxy Note 9 vs. last year’s iPhone X: Benchmark scores tell a very sad tale
Tech billionaire arrested after a suitcase of drugs was found in his Vegas hotel room originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 10 Aug 2018 at 15:46:27 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.