Tattoo artist misspells child’s name, prompting parents to rename their kid
People get tattoos for all kinds of different reasons, but getting the names of your children tastefully tattooed on your body has become a common trend as of late. Johanna Giselhäll Sandström, a 30-year-old mom from Sweden, decided to do just that, but when the artist had finally wrapped up his work she realized that they both had made a horrible mistake: Sandström's two-year-old son's name had been misspelled.
Her boy's name, Kevin, had been written as "Kelvin" in body ink, and there was nothing the mom or the regretful tattoo artist could do about it. He offered her a refund due to the error, but Sandström came up with a different plan. She legally changed her son's name to match the erroneous tattoo.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon has the SNES Classic Edition in stock if you hurry!
- Today’s best deals: $20 cord-free earbuds, best Fire TV accessory, waterproof speaker, Crock-Pots, more
Trending Right Now:
- The most mysterious Android phone of the year is coming to Verizon and AT&T
- Google might’ve just accidentally confirmed the Pixel 3’s design
- International group of scientists suggest that octopuses might actually be aliens
Tattoo artist misspells child’s name, prompting parents to rename their kid originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 17 May 2018 at 21:01:20 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.