Take Alexa with you everywhere you go with this sleek smartwatch
Amazon’s Echo speakers are a fantastic gateway into the world of Alexa while you’re at home, but what happens when you’re on the go? No, you shouldn’t carry an Amazon Tap with you every time you leave the house. Instead, just strap on a sleek GUESS Men's Stainless Steel Connect Smart Watch. It looks like a beautiful analog wristwatch instead of a geeky smartwatch from Apple or Android companies, and it gives you instant access to all of the Alexa skills you love. It links to iPhones or Android phones for connectivity, so anyone can use this awesome watch.
Here are some bullet points from the product page:
- Seamleasly integrated with Alexa, Amazon's cloud-based voice service. Just tap and ask Alexa, to enjoy thousands of skills on the go, such as hearing the latest news, weather and traffic reports, check sport scores, and much more.
- Connect tastefully blends the longevity of an analog watch with smartwatch convenience - lasting 3-5 days on a single charge and up to 2 years on analog. Supports iOS 8/android 4.0.3 and later
- Quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 45mm
- Splash Resistant
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: Awesome air fryer, return of the $10 Crock-Pot, $4 iPhone X case, $15 router, more
- The greatest Nintendo Labo kit that will ever exist is now up for preorder for $20
Trending Right Now:
- The most innovative new Samsung phone in years might have a serious challenger
- Google Maps is about to get Waze’s best feature
- One more Avenger who died in ‘Infinity War’ is getting a new standalone movie
Take Alexa with you everywhere you go with this sleek smartwatch originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 29 Jun 2018 at 20:00:23 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.