The ending to yesterday's Vikings and Saints game was beyond thrilling and nothing short of an emotional roller coaster. The last few minutes of the game alone saw multiple lead changes and an assortment of incredible plays from both teams. But of course, the most important play of the game came in the final few seconds. With the Vikings trailing by one and facing a third down and 10 from their own 39 yard line, quarterback Case Keenum aired the ball out to Stefon Diggs who -- thanks to a missed tackle from Saints safety Marcus Williams -- managed to run the ball in for a touchdown.
The stadium immediately erupted and, funny enough, many Vikings fans who happened to be wearing an Apple Watch swiftly received an alert indicating that their heart rate had abruptly increased to a dangerous level. The alert relayed the following message: "Apple Watch detected a heart rate that rose above 120 BPM while you appeared to be inactive during the 10-minute period..."
BGR Top Deals:
- These $24 wireless earbuds sound better than $159 AirPods for one main reason
- Today’s best deals: Nest Thermostat, Philips Hue, $19 earbuds, sleep machine, motion lights, more
Trending Right Now:
- Everyone is obsessed with a new Google app that uses selfies to find your fine art look-alike
- How the iPhone’s Health app helped authorities gather details about a brutal murder
- FCC leak confirms multiple versions of Samsung’s Galaxy S9
The Vikings-Saints game was so crazy, Apple Watches told fans they might be having heart attacks originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 15 Jan 2018 at 11:33:34 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.