The Galaxy S9, Samsung's answer to the iPhone X and the device that will set the trend for Android phones this year, is finally available. If you took advantage of Samsung's pre-order trade-in deal, you're probably reading this already on your brand-new phone. But if you waited until today to pull the trigger, there's some good news.
All four major carriers are running surprisingly good launch-day promotions on the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+. We're used to seeing pre-order trade-in deals, but you normally have to wait a few months for the buy-one-get-one promotions that Verizon and Sprint are offering, while the 50% off deals from AT&T and T-Mobile are nothing to sniff at either. Combine those with deals from Best Buy and Xfinity Mobile, and it's pretty hard to pay full price for the Galaxy S9, even if you want to.
BGR Top Deals:
- Five different Nexus 9 models are on sale on Amazon today, starting at just $160
- This best-selling $60 video doorbell is just as good as Ring’s $200 model
Trending Right Now:
- New LTE study shows T-Mobile and Verizon are the only networks that matter any more
- Exclusive sketches show yesterday’s iPhone SE 2 video leak might be real
- Forget Fortnite on iPhone, PUBG just hit Android and people love it
Here are the best launch-day deals on the Galaxy S9 and S9+ originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 16 Mar 2018 at 11:41:53 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.