Earlier this week, Apple was named the most innovative company in the world by Fast Company. Hardly a surprise, Apple over the last 12 months introduced a number of compelling new products, not the least of which was the iPhone X, an arguably revolutionary device that completely re-imagined what the smartphone user experience should be.
Alongside Apple's #1 ranking, Tim Cook sat down for a wide-ranging interview with the publication where he touched on a number of interesting topics, including Apple's financial situation and how the company plans to keep raising the bar for tech innovation in the years ahead.
BGR Top Deals:
- The best-selling wireless headphones on the entire Amazon site are just $35 right now
- This $80 smartwatch lasts for 4 months per charge and works with iPhones or Androids
Trending Right Now:
- These 3 cities will be the first to get real 5G
- Amazon just made shopping at Whole Foods even cheaper for Prime members
- New leak reaffirms the worst news we’ve heard about Samsung’s Galaxy S9
Tim Cook: Apple is already working on products that won’t ship until the 2020s originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 21 Feb 2018 at 16:20:02 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.