One of the best games of 2017 just received its first major update since launching last year. On Wednesday evening, Nintendo released a free update for Super Mario Odyssey that adds a new post-game Luigi's Balloon World mode, a few new outfits for Mario to collect, and new filters for the game's Snapshot Mode.
In order to access Luigi's challenges, you'll need to install the update and beat the main story. Once you've finished the game, Luigi will begin appearing in different kingdoms, offering Mario new challenges to complete. In the "Hide It" mode, Mario will be tasked with hiding a balloon somewhere around the kingdom where other players aren't likely to find. Then in the "Find It" mode, Mario has to find balloons that other players have hidden.
BGR Top Deals:
- The best-selling wireless headphones on the entire Amazon site are just $35 right now
- Today’s top deals: $30 Wi-Fi extender, $18 router, heavenly pillows, $19 wireless earbuds, more
Trending Right Now:
- The first $999 Android phone is here, and it’s not even the Galaxy S9
- Amateur astronomer witnesses something scientists have been waiting decades for
- Amazon just made shopping at Whole Foods even cheaper for Prime members
‘Super Mario Odyssey’ gets free update with new Balloon World mode originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 22 Feb 2018 at 10:09:58 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.