It’s unusual for the CEO of a social network or an ad-based business to brag users are spending less time on the product the company sells. Even more so for Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg, the CEO and founder of the biggest social network in the world. Facebook, after all, makes more money the more time you spend on its apps.
But Zuckerberg just told the world that Facebook users spend every day some 50 million hours less than before. And Zuckerberg presented it as a significant accomplishment.
BGR Top Deals:
- We’re not sure how, but Amazon is selling a Crock-Pot slow cooker for under $10
- Ring’s video doorbell costs almost $200, but the best-selling model on Amazon only costs $60
Trending Right Now:
- Orange crocodiles that swim in bat poop are turning into a new species
- Lost NASA satellite wakes up after being declared ‘dead’ 13 years ago
- 2018 could finally be the year Sprint’s network becomes good
Mark Zuckerberg brags that people now spend less time on Facebook than before originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 1 Feb 2018 at 06:50:05 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.