Long before Nintendo started packaging classic games on miniature versions of its old consoles, the easiest way to play those games was with an emulator. Despite their questionable legality, emulators for virtually every console ever made have been released on PC, Android and even other video game consoles over the years.
As you might expect, it often takes years after a console launches for an emulator to be developed, but this weekend, the team behind the Citra emulator for the 3DS announced that a Switch emulator is already in the works.
BGR Top Deals:
- These $24 wireless earbuds sound better than $159 AirPods for one main reason
- Samsung’s insanely good convertible wireless charger dropped to its lowest price ever on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- The Vikings-Saints game was so crazy, Apple Watches told fans they might be having heart issues
- Viral video supposedly shows a UFO hovering in the sky over Mexico
- Everyone is obsessed with a new Google app that uses selfies to find your fine art look-alike
Nintendo Switch emulator already in the works from team behind 3DS emulator originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 15 Jan 2018 at 23:01:36 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.