Is all of that tax refund money burning a hole in your pocket? Are you looking to expand your video game collection and catch up on some of 2017's best games in the lean months of 2018? If so, then you should probably check out GameStop's Refund Sale, which features great deals on hardware, software and even furniture.
Xbox takes center stage in the sale, as GameStop is slashing $50 off the price of all Xbox One S consoles, including the bundles. You can also get 3 months of Xbox Live Gold for $14.99 (reg. $24.99), 50% off a new Xbox One Wireless Controller when you trade in an old controller, and a free black Xbox One Wireless Controller with the purchase of an Xbox One X console. If you're stoked about Sea of Thieves, this might be the perfect time to get an Xbox.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: $10 Bluetooth headphones, $10 off Fire TV Stick, $20 off Fire TV, Thermoses, more
- Every single outlet on this $30 smart power strip can be controlled individually with Alexa
Trending Right Now:
- Please don’t buy your Galaxy S9 from Verizon, AT&T, or Sprint
- 10 Netflix movies and shows you should watch before they’re removed in March
- Charter’s new streaming service is just as bad as cable
GameStop’s Tax Refund Sale: Savings on games, PS VR bundles, Xbox One S consoles originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 26 Feb 2018 at 18:08:04 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.