The iPhone slowdown is Apple’s biggest scandal in years. In spite of acknowledging the issue, apologizing for throttling iPhones with old batteries, and offering cheaper battery replacements, Apple still has to face plenty of backlash from consumers and governments around the world.
A Chinese consumer group is the latest authority to demand answers from Apple on the matter.
BGR Top Deals:
- These $24 wireless earbuds sound better than $159 AirPods for one main reason
- Samsung’s insanely good convertible wireless charger dropped to its lowest price ever on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- The Vikings-Saints game was so crazy, Apple Watches told fans they might be having heart issues
- Everyone is obsessed with a new Google app that uses selfies to find your fine art look-alike
- This unbelievable image of Jupiter’s cloud belts makes me want to move there
Chinese consumer group wants Apple to answer for slowing down iPhones originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 16 Jan 2018 at 06:50:34 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.