Unless you're buying a TV for a very large room, 55 inches is probably the ideal size. It's big enough that you can enjoy that nice ultra high-definition screen from anywhere in the room, but not so big that it looks silly. If you're in the market for a new TV and you agree that 55 inches is ideal, today is your lucky day. Everyone knows Samsung TVs have the best display quality, and one of Samsung's best bang-for-your-buck televisions is on sale on Amazon right now at its lowest price ever. Do yourself a favor and check out the Samsung Electronics UN55MU6300 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV while it's still on sale at Black Friday-level pricing.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- 4X more pixels than Full HD means you’re getting 4X the resolution, so you’ll clearly see the difference.
- See vibrant and pure color for a realistic experience.
- OneRemote automatically detects and controls all your connected devices and content with no manual programming required*.
- Smooth action on fast-moving content with Motion Rate 120
- Please note the differences between the MU6300 and the MU630D. MU6300: Black cabinet, 450 nits HDR sustained brightness, Mega Dynamic Contrast MU630D: Dark Titan cabinet, 430 nits HDR sustained brightness, Ultra Dynamic Contrast
Samsung Electronics UN55MU6300 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (2017 Model): Too low to display
Trending right now: