Arlo wire-free home security cameras are amazing, but they’re also amazingly expensive. Luckily there’s a ton of competition out there right now, and one of the best Arlo alternatives we’ve come across is the Reolink Argus Wire-Free Battery-Powered Security Camera. These great cameras pack all the bells and whistles you would expect from a home security camera as well as much more. The most notable difference is of course the fact that this camera is wire-free and battery-powered, with each charge lasting about 6 months. The Argus camera is also weatherproof so you can use it indoors our outside anywhere within range of Wi-Fi. All that for about half of what you’d pay for the latest Arlo camera — you really can’t go wrong.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- [100 % Wire-Free & Battery-Powered] No cords, no wiring & no installation needed — easily place it anywhere guarding every corner. Reliable 2.4Ghz WiFi connection.
- [1080p Full HD & Excellent Night Vision] Enable you to see everything clearly day and night. See sharper and clearer images/videos than 720p security cameras.
- [Easy Setup & IP65 Weatherproof] Small, protable and also weathproof! Easily place Reolink Argus outdoors/indoors without worrying about the weather. Rain or shine, hot or cold, Reolink Argus never stops protecting you.
- [Smart PIR Motion Sensor] Highly sensitive and wide-angle sensor detects human movements, and offers real-time and accurate alerts (app push notifications, emails, siren etc). With Micro SD card slot (max 64GB supported).
- [Remote View & Two-Way Talk] The built-in mic & speaker allow you to view & listen to what’s going on at your home/business and talk back with just a touch! IF THERE ARE ANY PROBLEMS, PLS contact us via Amazon, we will get back to you within 24 hours.