We’re wrapping up the week with what is quite possibly the best roundup of daily deals we’ve had all month. Highlights include Echo Dot refurbs within $5 of the lowest price ever, Fire TV Stick refurbs for — you guessed it — within $5 of the lowest price ever, $20 off the most popular Instant Pot in the world, our favorite fast wireless charger for only $19.99 when you use the coupon code JVTZG3SQ at checkout, SanDisk’s fastest 128GB microSD card for just $24, great discounts on popular Philips Hue lights like the A19 color bulb and LightStrip Plus, a one-day sale on the creepiest thing we’ve ever seen on Amazon, a best-selling Wi-Fi extender for just $26, $150 off a SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, and so much more. See all of today’s top deals below.
Whether you recently bought a new iPhone XS or iPhone XS Max, or you’re preordering the hot new iPhone XR that just went up for pre-sale on Friday, you need a wireless charger. Trust us, it makes life so much easier. But not all wireless chargers are created equal and the good ones are often quite expensive. Our favorite model is the RAVPower HyperAir Fast Wireless Charger, which originally launched at $50. The price has since dropped to $40, which is a fantastic price for a reliable fast wireless charger made of sturdy aluminum instead of cheap plastic like rival models. But if you use the coupon code JVTZG3SQ at checkout, you’ll only pay $19.99!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- RAVPower Redefines Fast Wireless Charging: our pioneering HyperAir technology delivers the fastest charging speeds for both iOS and Android devices, 7.5W compatible with iPhone X, 8, and 8 Plus, and 10W for Samsung Galaxy S9, S8, S7 and Note 8. 2x faster than traditional 3.5W – 5W wireless chargers
- Charge Up Safely: HyperAir features triple temperature controls disperse heat 15% faster and more effectively. And fail-safe circuitry prevents overcharging, over-current, over-voltage, overheating, and short circuit
- Instantaneous Device Detection: Sharing the same fixed frequency program as iPhones, HyperAir accurately detects your iPhone and starts charging immediately
- Note: Whether your iPhone is being standard charged, fast charged, or fully charged, the LED will stay orange and NOT turn green as iPhones do not send any signal to the wireless charger. Please do not place anything between your iPhone and charger, or it will stop working
- Important Notice: Please do not place any metal or magnetic objects between your phone and charger, or the latter will not work. Equip your device with a Qi receiver if it’s not Qi-enabled out of the box. Does not charge through phone cases thicker than 0.12 in / 3 mm
The most popular smart speaker Amazon has ever made just dropped to within $5 of its lowest price ever in a surprise sale! With the brand new 3rd-gen Echo Dot now shipping, Amazon has decided to begin offering a big discount on last year’s model. The new one is a solid value at $50, but truth be told it doesn’t improve upon the experience from the second-gen model all that much. That’s why we definitely recommend taking advantage of Amazon’s current sale on the Certified Refurbished Echo Dot instead, which slashes the price to just $29.99. It’s not going to last long at this price, so grab one (or several) while you can.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- A Certified Refurbished Echo Dot is refurbished, tested, and certified to look and work like new
- Echo Dot (2nd Generation) is a hands-free, voice-controlled device that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, make calls, send and receive messages, provide information, read the news, set alarms, read audiobooks from Audible, and more
- Connects to speakers or headphones through Bluetooth or 3.5 mm stereo cable to play music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, and TuneIn
- Introducing Alexa calling and messaging, a new way to be together with family and friends. Just ask Alexa to call or message anyone with an Echo, Echo Dot, or the Alexa App.
- Controls lights, fans, switches, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, locks, and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Samsung SmartThings, Nest, ecobee, and others
- Hears you from across the room with 7 far-field microphones for hands-free control, even in noisy environments or while playing music
- Includes a built-in speaker so it can work on its own as a smart alarm clock in the bedroom, an assistant in the kitchen, or anywhere you might want a voice-controlled computer; Amazon Echo is not required to use Echo Dot
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino’s, and more
If you’re like most folks nowadays, you have more devices that you have chargers to support, making it difficult to keep your MacBook, iPhone, iPad and the like powered up throughout the day. Thankfully, there’s the M2 Cube, which helps your devices stay energized by turning your MacBook Pro charger’s lone charging port into four. It’s on sale for 25% off today.
Sometimes I buy a bunch of craft beers for a get together and they always seem to come in those oversized bottles. Then at the end of the night, there are a bunch of half-full bottles left and I have no choice but to dump them out. At least that used to be the case until I came across Save Brands Silicone Rubber Beer Savers. They really couldn’t be simpler… they’re just silicone bottle caps. But they fit your bottles perfectly to keep your beer (or soda) fresh overnight in the bottle, and it’s only $7 and change for a 6-pack.
Here are the details from the product page:
- Designed to help keep beer fresh and safe
- Made of food-safe silicone
- Fits most standard beer bottles and some larger styles
- Dishwasher safe and reusable
- Come in multi-colored sets of six (Blue, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Purple)