Wireless charging isn’t new or novel at this point, but it’s definitely the most convenient feature Apple has added to its iPhone lineup in years. Seriously, I can’t even remember the last time I plugged a cable into the bottom of my iPhone. Of course, just because you didn’t cough up the case to upgrade to an iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, or iPhone 8 doesn’t mean you have to be left out of the fun. Antye makes slim wireless charging cases for the iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6/6S Plus, and iPhone 6/6s, and they cost just $16 or $17 depending on which model you need.
- 【Wireless Charging Enabling Case】Built-in newest Qi wireless charging receiver module chip delivers wireless charging capabilities to your iPhone, wireless charging your phone like iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X
- 【Matte Finish Slim Phone Back Cover】Durable plastic with matte coated finish helps prevent fingerprints, dusts… Precise cutouts gives full access to all ports
- 【Flexible Lightning Connector】Makes it easy to sync and charge in the old fashioned way as well, No need to remove case
- 【Universal Qi Compliant】A wireless charging pad (Not Included) is required to charge your iPhone wirelessly; Works seamlessly with any Qi-standard wireless charger dock
- 【What You Get】1 × ANTYE Qi Wireless Receiver Case, 100% No-hassle 12-month REPLACEMENT warranty and friendly customer service