T-Mobile’s new deal gets you an iPhone for $99 or a Galaxy S8 for $199
We've hit the midway point in the summer, which means it's officially time for corporations to start plugging the back to school promotions. No one has ever explained why kids need a shiny new cellphone in order to be functioning students, but luckily, T-Mobile's back to school deals work whether you're a student or not.
The promotions include a bunch of standard buy-one-get-one-free deals that we'll get into in a moment, but the two deals I think are particularly worthwhile are actually on phones that are a few years old. T-Mobile is offering an iPhone 6s for $99, or a Galaxy S8 for $199 to anyone willing to buy them on a two-year installment plan. Sure, those phones are both missing out on a handful of features that newer phones have, but look on the bright side: The iPhone 6s is $99 rather than the iPhone X's $999, and unlike the more expensive phone, the iPhone 6s still has a headphone jack.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s 10 best Prime Deals of the Day on Friday
- A tiny $17 accessory is all you need to speed up your 4K Fire TV or Fire TV Stick
Trending Right Now:
- Did a beloved Avenger just tell us he’s still alive after dying in ‘Infinity War’?
- The launch of Samsung’s most innovative phone in years seems locked for 2019
- You’ve never seen an iPhone X that looks quite like this
T-Mobile’s new deal gets you an iPhone for $99 or a Galaxy S8 for $199 originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 13 Jul 2018 at 14:56:11 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.