T-Mobile’s latest Un-carrier move isn’t sexy, but it could be a big deal
T-Mobile just took the wraps off its latest Un-carrier move, and it's not what anyone was expecting. Instead of rolling out changes to its phone plans or a new TV streaming service, T-Mobile is radically changing the structure of its customer service department.
The new initiative is called "Team of Experts," and at its core, it's a 30-40-strong team of dedicated customer service representatives who will serve each account. That means when you call T-Mobile's customer service, you'll be directly connected with someone from your own "Team of Experts" without going through an automated voice recognition system, or in theory without being transferred around between departments.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon can’t stop slashing its price on AirPods, and they’re back in stock
- How does a security camera that pans, zooms, and comes with 14 days of cloud storage only cost $38?
Trending Right Now:
- Blood pressure medication recalled because it gives you cancer instead
- Samsung just unveiled a new component that gives it a big advantage over the iPhone
- Chrome may soon add a feature that will speed up the entire internet
T-Mobile’s latest Un-carrier move isn’t sexy, but it could be a big deal originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 15 Aug 2018 at 12:07:55 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.