Since John Legere took control of T-Mobile in 2012, the carrier has orchestrated a remarkable turn-around. Through launching the Un-Carrier initiative, T-Mobile turned its scrappy underdog status into a marketing plug, and by adding the iPhone to its lineup and investing heavily in network infrastructure, the company's product is now on par with AT&T and Verizon.
But the most under-appreciated aspect of the turn-around is T-Mobile's customer service. Things still aren't perfect by any means, but T-Mobile's focus on customer care has had a measurable impact, resulting today in the highest-ever score on JD Power's wireless customer service survey.
BGR Top Deals:
- How to cut the cord without losing live network TV or your DVR
- The wireless smartphone camera that can see where no other camera can is only $30 right now
Trending Right Now:
- The Galaxy S9’s main specs detailed in extensive new report
- Watch a rocket booster nearly destroy a Chinese village when it falls to Earth and explodes
- 8 new movie trailers you need to watch from this past week
T-Mobile’s customer service is its biggest success story originally appeared on BGR.com on Sat, 20 Jan 2018 at 13:01:18 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.