T-Mobile’s claim that it has the ‘best unlimited network’ just got destroyed
T-Mobile has spent a whole boatload of its Un-Carrier money on claiming that it has the best network for unlimited. The tag line appears on most of the company’s ads, and is based on average speeds from crowdsourced speed data from two testing companies.
Naturally, Verizon and AT&T, the two biggest networks with historically the best service, don’t really like T-Mobile’s methodology. They prefer road-tested data which they say gives a more scientific result, and now AT&T has taken its case to the closest thing companies have to an advertising watchdog.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: Roku, Fire TV, $17 Crock-Pot, smart toilet, Apple AirPods, Nest Thermostat, more
- The soda can-sized portable home theater everyone loves is Amazon’s deal of the day
Trending Right Now:
- This app hacked the iPhone’s dual camera system, and you’ve never seen anything like it
- 9 paid iPhone apps that are free downloads today
- The Android P beta might be hiding Google’s Pixel 3 design
T-Mobile’s claim that it has the ‘best unlimited network’ just got destroyed originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 21 May 2018 at 16:43:30 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.