T-Mobile, Verizon, and AT&T are all offering huge discounts on the iPhone X
Pre-orders for the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max opened last night, and if you were hoping to score a new iPhone on launch day...well, let's just say you should start lining up now. Delivery dates have already slipped to a month after launch for some models, and the trend is likely to keep getting worse.
Part of the cause for the rapid sell-out is that three of the four major wireless carriers are already offering unusually aggressive promotions on the new iPhones. Verizon and AT&T will both give you $700 off a second device if you buy two phones, and T-Mobile just announced that it's offering the same deal.
Sprint, on the other hand, is offering a completely free 18-month lease with a qualifying trade-in, which means that iPhone 7 users could upgrade to a brand-new iPhone XS without actually spending any money.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: $49 Instant Pot rival, $25 Fire TV Stick, $29 128GB microSD, $20 Wi-Fi router, more
- Amazon’s surprise Fire TV Stick sale for Prime members is still live
Trending Right Now:
- That hole drilled in Russia’s Soyuz spacecraft may have done more damage than initially thought
- An incredible theory explains the events of ‘Infinity War’ and sets us up for ‘Avengers 4’
- Google can remotely change the settings of your Pixel or Pie phone, and it just did it by mistake
T-Mobile, Verizon, and AT&T are all offering huge discounts on the iPhone X originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 14 Sep 2018 at 16:02:47 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.