T-Mobile rebrands MetroPCS, launches two prepaid unlimited plans
Five years after acquiring MetroPCS, T-Mobile has fully rebranded its prepaid brand towards a more premium marketplace. Metro by T-Mobile, as the company is now known, has announced two new unlimited -- but still prepaid -- data plans, and has also upped the data limits on some of its existing offerings.
The two new plans are $50 or $60 per month respectively, and both come with "unlimited" data offerings similar to T-Mobile's One plan. The obvious advantage is that the plans are prepaid, meaning there's no contract, no credit check, and no obligations.
BGR Top Deals:
- The Instant Pot of air fryers is my new favorite way to cook
- Today’s best deals: Fire TV Stick, Instant Pot, RoboVac, 4K Fire TV, 128GB microSD, Anker, sale, more
Trending Right Now:
- The first photos from the surface of an asteroid looks like something from a space horror movie
- One more beloved Avengers character is confirmed to have survived ‘Infinity War’
- Leak reveals a new interactive feature that will debut on the Pixel 3
T-Mobile rebrands MetroPCS, launches two prepaid unlimited plans originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 24 Sep 2018 at 18:21:53 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.