While we've seen a frenzy of deals on the older Apple Watch Series 1 and Series 2 recently, discounts on Apple's shiniest new wearable are difficult to come by. T-Mobile's deal probably won't have you smashing down the doors of the nearest store, but $50 off is $50 off, so I suggest less complaining and more Christmas capitalism.
As it says on the tin, T-Mobile is offering $50 off the purchase of any Apple Watch Series 3 LTE models. Those start at $399 for the 38mm version, and $429 for the 42mm version. You have to buy the watch on T-Mobile's Equipment Installment Plan and activate a DIGITS line, so this deal is really only for people who have their main phone line on T-Mobile.
BGR Top Deals:
- If you have a Fire TV or Roku Stick, this will be the best $6 you ever spend
- The best Logitech Harmony deal on Amazon somehow just got even better
Trending Right Now:
- If Samsung’s foldable Galaxy X phone looks like this, it’s doomed
- Scientists claim humans have peaked, and will never be taller, stronger, or live longer than we do today
- SNES Classic Edition consoles are back in stock at Best Buy right now
T-Mobile is having a sale on the newest Apple Watch Series 3 originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 8 Dec 2017 at 21:01:49 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.