Survey: 4 of the top 5 most wanted tech gadgets this holiday season are Apple products
Gazelle, a company that buys and sells pre-owned consumer electronics, is out today with the results of a survey revealing which tech gadgets consumers have put at the top of their holiday lists.
More than 180 million shoppers are expected to take advantage of Black Friday deals this holiday season, and if the Gazelle results offer any guide, around 45 percent of them will be either buying -- or hoping someone buys for them -- a smartphone. When you break down the list even more, into some of the other top products consumers are hoping for this holiday season, what it also shows is that four of those five top products belong to Apple.
BGR Top Deals:
- Pick up a fast wireless charger for just $6.99 in this Amazon sale
- The best-selling true wireless earbuds on Amazon’s whole site cost less than $50
Trending Right Now:
- Best Buy’s early Black Friday sale is live: Here are the 10 best deals
- We just found more evidence of how the ‘Infinity War’ deaths will be undone in ‘Avengers 4’
- Walmart’s Black Friday ad is official: iPhone XS, Galaxy Note 9, consoles, TVs, and so much more
Survey: 4 of the top 5 most wanted tech gadgets this holiday season are Apple products originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 8 Nov 2018 at 17:02:51 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.