Substitute teacher hosts a student ‘fight club’ in his classroom, gets arrested
If you're a high school student, having a substitute teacher for the day typically means you'll be watching a boring video for the length of the class or doing some other kind of meaningless busywork, but students of substitute math teacher named Ryan Fish were treated to something entirely different. Fish, who was a substitute at Montville High in Montville, CT, allowed students to turn his classroom into a "fight club" of sorts, encouraging violent confrontations between students during class.
According to local news reports, Fish supervised fights between students in his classes, allowing them to slap and punch each other. Fish also cleared space in the classroom for students to carry out their fights, and at times encouraged them. Police learned of the bizarre situation after four students came forward and revealed what was actually going on when Fish was a substitute.
BGR Top Deals:
- Yes, you can get free network TV without sticking an ugly antenna on your window
- God of War is one of the best PS4 exclusives ever, and you can save 20% by preordering now
Trending Right Now:
- Google either just revealed the name of Android P, or trolled everyone
- Galaxy S9 owners are complaining about a big problem with the phone’s best feature
- 10 paid iPhone apps that are free downloads today
Substitute teacher hosts a student ‘fight club’ in his classroom, gets arrested originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 13 Apr 2018 at 12:43:20 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.