Stunt man proves the fall detection feature on the Apple Watch S4 works as advertised
Even though Apple still refuses to divulge Apple Watch sales figures, we've seen a few reports over the past few weeks which suggest that Apple Watch Series 4 orders have been through the roof. And with good reason, the Apple Watch Series 4 is unquestionably the most compelling wearable Apple has ever released. Aside from much-improved internals and a noticeably larger display, the Apple Watch Series 4 introduces a number of new health and fitness oriented features, including support for ECG monitoring.
Beyond that, the Apple Watch Series 4 also boasts a new and rather clever feature dubbed "fall detection." As the name implies, the Apple Watch Series 4 can detect when a wearer takes a significant fall and will call for help if no movement is detected within a minute following said fall.
BGR Top Deals:
- This $18 color smart LED bulb works with Alexa and Google, just like Philips Hue’s $50 bulb
- Amazon’s best-selling home security camera is only $26, and it’s better than a $199 Nest Cam
Trending Right Now:
- Why Wi-Fi 6 is going to make people care about good Wi-Fi
- See the OnePlus 6T in-display fingerprint sensor in action in new teaser video
- 6 paid iPhone apps you can download for free on October 4th
Stunt man proves the fall detection feature on the Apple Watch S4 works as advertised originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 4 Oct 2018 at 19:12:10 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.