Study shows T-Mobile customers use the most data of any network
T-Mobile has long said that it has the only network "built for unlimited." That might be a bunch of marketing bluster -- the jury is still out on which network is the "best" -- but a new set of data from Strategy Analytics does show that network aside, T-Mobile's customers do seem like the most likely to make the most of their data plan.
According to data gathered from 4,000 Android users' phones, T-Mobile customers use the most data of any of the big four networks' customers, both over cellular and on Wi-Fi.
BGR Top Deals:
- These $24 wireless earbuds sound better than $159 AirPods for one main reason
- Today’s top deals: $30 Crock-Pot, $15 Bluetooth headphones, Dyson vacuum, Nest Thermostat, more
Trending Right Now:
- China wants to clean Earth’s orbit by blasting space junk with giant lasers
- Insider reveals Samsung’s exact Galaxy S9 release date
- NASA captures rare image of a distant galaxy nearly as old as the Universe itself
Study shows T-Mobile customers use the most data of any network originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 16 Jan 2018 at 11:17:22 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.