As far as early adopters go, you'd be hard-pressed to fine as enthusiastic a supporter of nascent technologies and intriguing new products than Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak. If there's a wacky tech gadget out there, it's a safe bet that Woz has at the very least taken a close and hard look at it. That said, Woz recently had some interesting and surprising remarks about Tesla and Elon Musk, which is to say that Woz no longer trusts anything Tesla or Musk has to say at this point.
The remarks were made earlier this week during a talk Woz gave at the Nordic Business Forum in Stockholm. What makes Woz's stance all the more surprising is that he has long been an ardent supporter of Tesla. Not only is he a Tesla owner, Woz about a year ago called the company the "biggest disruptor" in all of tech while adding that the Model S had changed his life.
BGR Top Deals:
- I finally ditched my AirPods for these $24 wireless earbuds
- This $40 box is the best way to get back at your cable company for overcharging you
Trending Right Now:
- Why can’t iPhone owners just accept the fact that Google can save them?
- Forget the Galaxy S9, an outrageous new Android flagship might be in the works
- How to watch President Donald Trump’s State of the Union 2018 address tonight
Steve Wozniak: ‘I don’t believe anything Elon Musk or Tesla says’ originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 30 Jan 2018 at 22:30:17 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.