Bitcoin needed less than a day to break new records, topping $14,000 and then $15,000, and it looks like there’s no stopping the most popular currency in the world. Bitcoin has risen more than $3,000 in the last two days, which is great news for anyone holding savings in Bitcoin.
However, not everybody is happy with the Bitcoin surge. Steam, just announced that it’ll no longer accept Bitcoin payments for games, as the transfer fees are just too expensive for gamers.
BGR Top Deals:
- If you own a Roku or a Fire TV, you need this brilliant $25 accessory
- If you upgraded from an older model to an iPhone X or 8, you’ll want this $13 accessory
Trending Right Now:
- People are ditching cable at record speed, so of course AT&T is hiking prices
- Archaeologists think they’ve proven Santa was real, and they have his bones
- The full list of 34 new Netflix original shows and movies debuting in December
Steam drops Bitcoin support as cryptocurrency surges to record levels originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 7 Dec 2017 at 07:45:05 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.