SquareTrade shares results from its iPhone XR drop test, but how realistic is it?
The iPhone XR is finally here, a phone that delivers the same iPhone XS experience for $250 less than what you’d pay for Apple’s most affordable high-end iPhone this year. The iPhone XR delivers just about everything that's great about the iPhone XS, but it also has the same downsides. Like the iPhone XS, the iPhone XR also features a gorgeous glass design, and new tests show that you're definitely going to want to protect it with a good case.
BGR Top Deals:
- Nothing will make your cable company angrier than this $44 box
- Exclusive deal: Smart LEDs as good as $50 Philips Hue bulbs are only $15 today
Trending Right Now:
- This is by far the best and most heartbreaking ‘Avengers 4’ theory so far
- iPhone XS and XR update to enable eSIM is coming tomorrow
- Costco Black Friday 2018 ad leaks: Cheap iPad, Xbox, and laptop deals
SquareTrade shares results from its iPhone XR drop test, but how realistic is it? originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 29 Oct 2018 at 15:13:40 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.