Sprint’s Black Friday deal: Half-price Galaxy S8, Galaxy Note 8, and more
Sprint became the first carrier to reveal its Black Friday 2017 phone deals this week, and the bar was officially set high. The carrier is offering a serious deal on nearly every Android flagship worth mentioning (apart from the newly-launched OnePlus 5T, that is).
The company's offering 50% off the lease payments for Samsung's best Galaxy S8 and Galaxy Note 8 devices, as well as a half-off lease on the Moto Z2 Force.
BGR Top Deals:
- Bose just launched a huge Black Friday sale on Amazon
- Amazon has Black Friday prices on so many sound bars right now
Trending Right Now:
- The 5 biggest questions Tesla didn’t answer last night
- The iPhone’s last major weakness might finally be fixed next year
- Black Friday 2017: Amazon, Walmart and Best Buy are the 3 best online sales to shop this weekend
Sprint’s Black Friday deal: Half-price Galaxy S8, Galaxy Note 8, and more originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 17 Nov 2017 at 17:34:12 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.