Sprint became the first carrier to reveal its Black Friday 2017 phone deals this week, and the bar was officially set high. The carrier is offering a serious deal on nearly every Android flagship worth mentioning (apart from the newly-launched OnePlus 5T, that is).
The company's offering 50% off the lease payments for Samsung's best Galaxy S8 and Galaxy Note 8 devices, as well as a half-off lease on the Moto Z2 Force.
BGR Top Deals:
- Bose just launched a huge Black Friday sale on Amazon
- Amazon has Black Friday prices on so many sound bars right now
Trending Right Now:
- The 5 biggest questions Tesla didn’t answer last night
- The iPhone’s last major weakness might finally be fixed next year
- Black Friday 2017: Amazon, Walmart and Best Buy are the 3 best online sales to shop this weekend
Sprint’s Black Friday deal: Half-price Galaxy S8, Galaxy Note 8, and more originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 17 Nov 2017 at 17:34:12 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.