Deals on iPhones have been hard to come by this year, but the nation's lower-cost carriers have stepped up their game just in time for Christmas. T-Mobile has a very limited-time buy-one-get-one on the iPhone 7 and iPhone 8, and now Sprint is offering a killer iPhone 8 deal that doesn't even require buying the iPhone outright.
Sprint's offer is lease one iPhone 8 on the 18-month Sprint Flex installment plan, and you'll get a second device free. You can upgrade to the newest iPhone after 12 payments as well, which means you're paying closer to half the price of one iPhone 8, in return for getting two iPhone 8 devices for a year.
BGR Top Deals:
- Your cable company is going to be so angry when you get this $40 box
- The best accessory for any Samsung flagship phone just dropped to its lowest price ever
Trending Right Now:
- Incredibly creepy skull-shaped asteroid is going to cruise by Earth next year
- Paleontologists confirm these ancient sea monsters once patrolled Antarctic waters
- OnePlus 6 rumored to have a feature that even the iPhone X couldn’t pull off
Sprint has an iPhone 8 buy-one-get-one-free deal just in time for Christmas originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 22 Dec 2017 at 18:01:14 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.