Existing Sprint customers who signed up under two long-running deals are about to get a very unpleasant new years' shock. The "Unlimited freedom" and "50% off" deals, which have been running for two years, are ending this month, which means that some bills will double.
“Customers on Unlimited Freedom and 50% off were informed when they signed up with Sprint that the plans were introductory pricing and would increase in price at a future date,” a Sprint spokesperson told Fierce Wireless. “The great news is these customers are still paying less for their service compared to other major carriers. Plus, Sprint now provides unlimited customers Hulu at no additional cost.”
BGR Top Deals:
- Add a head-up display to any car with this $48 device
- Today’s top deals: Ring Video Doorbell, Crock-Pot, $19 earbuds, $70 robot vacuum, $13 Alexa bulb, more
Trending Right Now:
- Scientists just invented an edible pill that can tell you when you’re about to fart
- Groundbreaking new studies suggest the presence of a fourth dimension
- The 10 biggest announcements from the 3 biggest brands at CES 2018
Sprint customers are about to get a very unpleasant bill hike originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 10 Jan 2018 at 00:46:01 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.