Spotify ups the arbitrary 3,333 song download limit to 10,000
Spotify is one of the most popular digital subscription services in the world, and as far as the service has come in the decade it has been available, one issue has been bugging users for years. For some mysterious reason, Spotify limits the number of songs that premium subscribers can download on their phone, tablet or computer for offline listening to 3,333. Finally, this week, after years of complaints, Spotify has addressed the issue.
In a software update that began rolling out this week, Spotify has officially tripled the number of songs subscribers can download to their devices. Users first began noticing the change earlier this week, and Spotify eventually confirmed the change to Rolling Stone on Wednesday.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s surprise Fire TV Stick sale for Prime members is still live
- The Bluetooth earbuds that replaced our AirPods are under $20 for the first time ever
Trending Right Now:
- The iPhone XR just killed the Pixel 3 and every other 2018 Android flagship
- Watch live streaming video of Hurricane Florence rolling into North Carolina
- NASA has a new, foldable heat shield, and it could be part of a manned Mars mission
Spotify ups the arbitrary 3,333 song download limit to 10,000 originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 13 Sep 2018 at 16:42:41 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.