Spigen’s new iPhone X Wallet S is the perfect all-in-one case, that’s great for storing and pocketing cards and money, as well as for protecting your iPhone from any harm or dangers.
Basically the case comes with three card slots that’s in the interior of it, with a rigid PC shell that encases and secures the device in place. It was also made with a user-friendly design that’s perfect for accessing buttons, ports and receiving calls, without blocking the phone’s speaker or reception when you’re talking on the phone. You can also prop it up in different angles if you want to as well, since it was set up where you can easily tilt it upwards, to view videos, articles or just your iPhone’s screen better.
Here are some of the key features the case comes with:
- Made out of synthetic leather and a PC shell to encase the device
- Comes with a magnetic strap to keep the cover tightly closed
- Has a cutout design to hear calls and to access certain buttons
- Comes with a cover that can convert into a stand
- Compatible with Spigen’s NeoFlex screen protector
Spigen’s new X Wallet S case is currently available at their official website if you’re interested in it, and is selling for $29.99 for the iPhone X. For more information about this particular case, you can simply click on the link for more details.
Come comment on this article: Spigen Has A New Case For The iPhone X Called The Wallet S