Specs of Nvidia’s next-gen RTX 2080 Ti just leaked, and it’s the beast we’ve all been expecting
On Monday, NVIDIA is holding an event where's it's almost definitely going to show off its new line of graphics cards, likely the RTX 2080 range. As the replacement for the existing GTX 1080 and GTX 1080 Ti cards, we all knew that they were going to be powerful, but thanks to a leaked specs list from Videocardz.com, we now know just how powerful.
According to the specs list, the RTX 2080 Ti will have 4352 CUDA cores and 11GB of GDDR6 memory. Compared to the 3584 cores and GDDR5 memory in the GTX 1080 Ti, there should be a major boost to performance. Even at the lower end, with the RTX 2080 non-Ti edition, there will be an improvement over everything but the current GTX 1080 Ti.
BGR Top Deals:
- The rare Amazon sale on Bose’s best noise cancelling wireless headphones is still going on
- Amazon is blowing out iPad Air 2 refurbs, today only
Trending Right Now:
- New ‘Avengers 4’ spoiler tells us how the ‘Infinity War’ deaths will be undone
- Fresh leak shows Google’s new Pixel 3 XL in the wild for the first time
- How a Disney scandal proves that many ‘Infinity War’ deaths will be undone
Specs of Nvidia’s next-gen RTX 2080 Ti just leaked, and it’s the beast we’ve all been expecting originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 17 Aug 2018 at 17:59:04 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.