SpaceX will reportedly launch its Falcon Heavy rocket on February 6th
According to NASA Space Flight, SpaceX finally has a launch date set for its Falcon Heavy rocket. The launch should happen in the afternoon of February 6th, with a backup window on February 7th. SpaceX and Elon Musk haven't confirmed the news yet, but the timeline lines up with what Elon Musk has publicly said, and is also early enough that it avoids any potential problems from another government shutdown.
The launch date isn't set in stone yet, and given that the Falcon Heavy launch has already been pushed back numerous times, this could just be a target for now. However, the Falcon Heavy appeared to pass its static test fire earlier this week with flying colors.
BGR Top Deals:
- How could you not spend $37 on a box that’ll save you $120 a year on your cable bill?
- The $15 slow cooker that sold out in 10 minutes is finally back in stock on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- Everything there is to know about the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ just leaked
- Apple’s first new iPhone of 2018 will reportedly launch as soon as May
- Verizon has matched T-Mobile’s killer iPhone X deal
SpaceX will reportedly launch its Falcon Heavy rocket on February 6th originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 26 Jan 2018 at 15:52:12 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.