Sony’s TV Sound Base with built-in sub costs less than half as much as a Sonos PlayBase
The Sonos PlayBase is probably the most widely known TV stand style speaker system out there, but it’s hardly the only option. Many people don’t put their TVs on their walls, so "sound base" speakers are becoming a more and more popular option. If you’re on the lookout for a good PlayBase rival that doesn’t cost $700, definitely check out the Sony HT-XT2 2.1 Channel Sound Base. It features terrific Sony sound, integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, and it’s on sale on Sony right now for less than $250.
Check out more from the product page:
- One-piece speaker with built-in subwoofer that fits nicely under your TV, Play music wirelessly via Bluetooth Control easily with SongPal app.
- Easily add wireless surround sound speakers, Enjoy wireless multi-room listening, Control your TV and sound bar with a single remote via HDMI ARC connection
- Google Cast ready for easy streaming of your favorite music apps, Music playback via USB. Chromecast built-in and spotify compatible for more music accessibility
Sony HT-XT2 2.1 Channel Sound Base with Wifi and Bluetooth: Too low to display
BGR Top Deals:
- The crazy camera that lets your smartphone see anywhere is back down to its best price ever
- Blink is a $99 home security camera with 2-year battery life and free cloud storage
Trending Right Now:
- We finally know how Disney chose which Avengers to kill in Infinity War
- Secret settings hidden in your Android phone will make it feel twice as fast
- The biggest reason you should install iOS 12 public beta on your iPhone
Sony’s TV Sound Base with built-in sub costs less than half as much as a Sonos PlayBase originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 27 Jun 2018 at 16:32:12 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.