Sony on Monday unveiled three new smartphones as this year's Consumer Electronics Show gets underway. The new handsets aren't flagship devices, but rather mid-range phones that Sony has dubbed "super mid-tier smartphones." The handsets feature mid-range specs including the Snapdragon 630 processor, but high-end materials and impressive cameras. In fact, one new smartphone model, the Xperia XA2 Ultra, features a 23-megapixel rear camera along with dual front-facing cameras. The other two new smartphones, the Xperia XA2 and Xperia L2, feature similar styling and specs along with more compact form factors.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon sale gets you a Pyle robot vacuum for just $85
- Sunday’s top deals: $19 Bluetooth earbuds, Gillette Fusion ProGlide, fast wireless charger, more
Trending Right Now:
- The Galaxy S9 might ‘reimagine’ the camera
- LG just announced a 65-inch OLED TV that rolls up like a piece of paper
- Elon Musk teases a Supercharger station with a drive-in movie theater and more surprises
Sony unveils three new phones at CES, including the Xperia XA2 Ultra with dual front-facing cameras originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 8 Jan 2018 at 04:00:15 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.