Sony makes a slew of game announcements to mark the second anniversary of Playstation VR
it's almost time to wish a happy second birthday to the PlayStation VR system, which launched back in October 2016 and which by August, Sony proudly announced, had sold 3 million units along with 21.9 million games and experiences.
In honor of its upcoming milestone Oct. 13, today's slew of game announcements includes details on the PSVR debut of Borderlands 2, which Business Insider has described as "one of the most popular shooters of the decade." It will arrive on December 14 for $49.99 and is available for pre-order today at the PlayStation Store.
BGR Top Deals:
- Everyone’s favorite leather cases are finally ready for the iPhone XS and XS Max
- All of Philips Hue’s most popular smart lights are discounted right now on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- The real ‘Avengers 4’ title may have leaked, but we all missed it
- Here’s an early look at the new Android skin that Samsung is bringing to the Galaxy Note 9
- New footage of Joaquin Phoenix as the Joker leaks from the set
Sony makes a slew of game announcements to mark the second anniversary of Playstation VR originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 9 Oct 2018 at 21:01:25 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.