Sonos has designed the Play:1 wireless speaker to look and sound great in any space, whether it's a kitchen counter or the bookshelf in your bedroom. It contains two Class D amplifiers, one 3.5" mid–woofer for mid–range frequencies and deep bass, and one tweeter for crisp and accurate high–frequency response. Pair multiple speakers together in the same room for a more immersive experience, or add speakers in different rooms. When connected to an Amazon Alexa-enabled device, you can control the Sonos experience hands-free using Alexa voice commands.
- 10 Hidden Apple TV Features You Should Know
- How iCloud helped convict Paul Manafort
- Four maps show how electricity generation has changed in the US
- Apple to add support for depth control while taking an image w/ iPhone XS
- Some Amazon delivery drivers have been forced to use trucks with bald tires and broken doors
- In most cases, online microtask work can be a raw deal, UN study finds
- This best-selling $38 security camera has pan and zoom, and also works with Alexa
- Yet again, Instagram says a native ‘Regramming’ feature is ‘not happening’
- Solar panels replaced tarmac on a motorway. Here are the results.
- Everything new coming to Netflix this week, and everything leaving